View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 01:32 AM   #5
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks for your help.

After I posted I thought of another test I could do to find out where the problem lay, which was to format another SD card and see if I could save books from the library to this card. I can, so I guess that there must be something wrong with the original card even though Windows 7 file check said there was nothing wrong with it and I was able to defrag it.

I then copied most of the books from the calibre library to the new card.

But now I have another problem; the books sort by Author first name, not by Author LN. I know they were sorted on the old card by Author LN, and I know I have not changed any calibre settings. But I don't remember how I set it up before to sort by Author LN.

Can I get calibre to sort on the SD card by Author LN? If so, how?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote