View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:00 PM   #115
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post

One wee thing that's disappointing us this year is that we tried so darned hard to attract died-in-the-wool treebook readers and persuade them to at least give ebooks a fair-crack o' the whip with some free offerings. Of all the hundreds of requests we've had, though, I can't identify a single treebook reader who's taken us up on it. Neither can Tony. C'est la bloody vie, as they say in Scotland.

Thanks for joining in, folks. Bestests. Neil
As a very pleasant surprise I was gifted this weekend with an ereader right from its manufacturer (they say I was their first client, sweet, isn't it?) and I decided to hand this out to others to get them startet in ereaders. Now those books you sent so generously out to me are on this reader and this way you will reach some deadtreebookpeople out there!

When we join our forces, we will take them by storm

Greetz Poppea
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote