View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Hi and welcome. I bought the book after someone posted here, so I will let you know how it goes I really appreciate authors, especially established ones, who embrace the digital age and do not put up barriers to people getting the books. I had some issues recently where some books I had bought in the past were not available from that store anymore, and I had a hard drive crash and they would not let me re-download, so now I try to buy more often from places like Smashwords that treat paying customers like me more fairly.

I'd love to hear some recommendations for other books you read. I am always looking to expand my TBR pile.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote