View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #58
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
If you do clean it make sure you dont use anything that may have amonia in it as it may cause problems to the screen. I use a micro fibre cloth damp with dawn dish detergent and water. I find that works good. I make sure all the the moisture is squeezed out b4 i use it. Then I rinse the micro fiber cloth and wipe it again with just plain water. followed by a dry micro fiber cloth. Find it works for me.

regards

jack
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote