View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #4
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I really hope this means their next Gen NOOK is on their way. I still buy from the NOOK ebook store, and while I use Calibre to sideload to my Sony, there are times I'd like to just impulse buy and read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
All the nook readers are pretty good but the support side is inferior and don't even mention that blasted 30 pin cable for the HD+.
Yeah, those wacky cables have kept me from splurging on the regular HD, even though I've liked it since before the Google Play integration. I don't want to get stuck with a device with no way to charge it, no matter how nice the screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The screen fragility issue is well known and concerns me a lot more than the 30 pin connector on the HD+
And this is what has kept me from the Glow. Too bad, as I really like the ergonomics of the ST line. My Sony T models, even tough they are plastic now, have been quite durable. Since my readers travel in my purse, I can't afford to deal with fragile screens.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote