View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 03:20 AM   #577
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Wait..what!?! And yet another book finds its way on my impossibly long TBR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Ditto. I just wishlisted it. Sounds to bizarre to pass up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Okay, I added Doughnut to my potential read list and it might fit the bill for this year's reading challenge for the 2013 entry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Thank you for that link. I've read many of Mr Holt's works, and very much enjoyed them, including the first four of the J. W. Wells & Co. series. I have fallen behind, not realising there are now another three to catch up on.
Bad (?) news, you lot: I just finished If It's a Jar - Tom Holt's latest book, and the sequel to Doughnut. I also strongly recommend reading Valhalla before hitting this one. (I can't tell yet whether The Outsorcerer's Apprentice, due in July, will continue the saga or not.)

Caveat: I had trouble downloading this through both Kobo and Diesel. If/when you buy IIAJ as an ebook, please be kind enough to let me know what store you went through.

ETA: Having just finished that, I'm about to start my 150th book of the year, which will complete my 2013 challenge: Simon R. Green's Spirits from Beyond (Ghost Finders #4). Urban fantasy, rather not a comedy despite the occasional example of dark humor.

Last edited by Rev. Bob; 12-23-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote