Thread: Apple Phones
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:57 PM   #36
GadgetMan
Banned
GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, iPads, Kobo, Nexus 7 and many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I think it's lost its shine. It hasn't really changed since the introduction in 2007, what have they brought to the table? A half-baked implementation of multi-tasking, facebook sharing (whoohoo!), a broken maps app, a copy-cat of Android's notification bar and an extra 0.5".
Yes Apple has lost it's Shine... remember the Shiny Apple? well now Samsung and others are HOT on their tail.. I love my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2.. I have the iPhone 5, but it now looks like a Tinker Toy compared to my iPhone 5.. plus the Android OS is great.. what shall I do with my iPhone5? gulp..
GadgetMan is offline   Reply With Quote