View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #263
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That is better data, But...
How does using the e ISBN affect retrieving a cover that only exists on a p ISBN version of the book? Do you really want one of those (cheap) generic covers some Publishers are using?
For me, its not about the covers, so much, as finding the right edition when I add the book to my shelves on GoodReads. Having the correct eISBN can help immensely when a book has 50 other entries.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote