View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:24 AM   #24
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
This is correct. The only time you should really be worried is if the watts is much higher, which in this case isn't. Especially with electronics like tablets and phones, they're all going to have very similar specifications. It has actually been a few years since they forced standards which now allows you to to do this.
Great - I charge my two kindles with them when I am in Europe, so I have the adapters. Too bad my friend doesn't have the wall charger. She can always get one when she is in the USA, or I can bring one for her.

I once bought a DVD player from Best Buy and the salesman told me not to worry - well I ruined the charger the first time I tried to charge the thing in Europe. A DVD player is pretty useless with only a car charger! And they were expensive back then.

It's good to know that the chargers that I have are useful. I can probably charge my new Sansa Clip Zip mp3 player from it as well

You all (on MR) have really excellent advice and experience!
I appreciate the help.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote