View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:09 AM   #28
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartu View Post
It's not that clear who has _actually_ designed the chip. I doubt Apple had know-how in house, to actually do it.
Apple actually bought a chip design company. They don't have the expertise to build it, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they also had advice from their manufacturing partner, but I suspect the design was largely theirs.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote