View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #48693
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
Maybe he would rather be a smoked chicken, OR the chicken that crossed the road...............and didn't make it. Yeah that's it. *smashed chicken*. That's what he wants to be.
I don't think that PoohBear wants to be a smashed chicken. That would indicate non-survival and I'm sure that he does want to live. Look at all of the effort he's taken to try and remain living, even if it means that he must take a new form.

I know how it feels to have to adjust to a new form. Due to unfortunate incidents I've had to change a few times. I'm sure that PoohBear would be able to adjust to a new form, he was a tough chicken and is now an even tougher cyberchicken.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote