View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 02:39 PM   #16
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Elsi, how do you keep up with all that. You must really have an organized mind.
No. In fact I tell people that I've reached that age where every morning is a reboot!

I am never without my laptop. I keep files on it to keep me organized. Every time I finish reading a book, I add an entry to the list of books I've read this year. I keep a list of series books that I have enjoyed and mark which I've read and therefore which ones I still need to read. I also indicate whether I actually have a copy of the book or need to find (buy or swap for) one.

When I move from one book to another, I usually don't have much trouble if they are dissimilar. With Steve Jordan's book and Scalzi's, I do find myself backing up a page or two and re-reading to reset my mind into the particular universe and situations.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote