View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:22 PM   #5
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
SD card inside Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
So it looks likes the internal memory is around 1GB and the rest external. Keep that in mind when installing apps. I don't know if App2SD will work on the Fire but it will move some apps to the external memory for you to free up space on the internal.

I hope I didn't confuse you.
Thanks for that explanation. It appears the extra 1 GB is the internal, sealed SD card for Android Apps. That means the Logos Bible App should work once it goes Gold since it required an SD card to run.

Right now that one is still in beta format and Amazon has my device in the window to install it with an "X." That means its not yet fully compatible with the Fire.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote