View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #6
Patricia1066
Zealot
Patricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kindle PW 10th gen, Kindle Fire 7 9th gen, Kindle KB 3rd gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
You can also use the Modify ePub plugin to achieve this. That is faster and avoids the risk of messing up formatting as can happen in the ePub->ePub conversion.
I tried that on an epub file which had a cover generated by plugin.
Of the options I chose Remove broken and unused images.

This created an epub cover that had an unexpected image. Not the Generate plugin cover image. It turned out that there was at least one image already associated in the html, which must have been the one that got on the epub cover.

I reviewed the Modify epub board discussion but could not find a discussion precisely on my issue. It got too technical for me, if I am honest.

Is there a simple way of getting the plugin generated cover to be embedded using this Modify plugin?
Patricia1066 is offline   Reply With Quote