View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:29 PM   #4
grechzoo
Enthusiast
grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 or Sony PRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post

- Kindle content if fully justified (with rare exceptions) so if your books are left justified they won't be on the Kindle.

Good luck!
forgive my ignorance but could you explain what you meant (i apologise)

and thanks for the help.

i would import the kindle but the imports and stuff cost at last £25 more. plus from what i have been reading the sony e-reader isn't so bad, considering my main source of ebooks will be coming from my computer and i dont really have use for the kindle store or wifi features.

either way though my topic still stands in terms of converting pdf into fully usable e-books for electronic readers. maybe it would be a little easier if it was with the sony reader?

ill keep researching and any help would be great.
grechzoo is offline   Reply With Quote