View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 05:47 AM   #1923
glos
Zealot
glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiriot View Post
Ah, well I do find AO3's tags useful, particularly since I have over 14000 fics (and still counting) in 10 or 20 fandoms saved: tagging them all one by one now after removing the existing tags would drive me batty. It's too bad I don't think Calibre's tag browser has multiple select and/or can line up tags by how many times they've been used (basically how many books use that tag). I could just go delete everything that is single-use at once if it could.
I can select more than one tag in the tag browser (press option key and click with mouse on my mac) and calibre shows me all the books with one of those 2 or + tags I've selected.
If instead I do a search like:
tags:"=Kids" and tags:"=Mythology"
I'll have only the one book that uses BOTH tags.
On the tag browser there's the "alter tag browser" button where you can select the "sort by popularity" option that will order your tags with the first being the most used. Like it becomes
[242] Case fic
[157] H/C
[157] Violence
[106] Drugs
and so on.