View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 05:02 AM   #1922
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
I'm mostly using GrabMyBooks now: faster and Sigil doesn't throw fits with the output in general, so all's well. For some massive things I've actually taken to copypasting directly into Sigil, but use the Edit ToC feature in Calibre to edit the ToC Sigil generates.

Ah, well I do find AO3's tags useful, particularly since I have over 14000 fics (and still counting) in 10 or 20 fandoms saved: tagging them all one by one now after removing the existing tags would drive me batty. It's too bad I don't think Calibre's tag browser has multiple select and/or can line up tags by how many times they've been used (basically how many books use that tag). I could just go delete everything that is single-use at once if it could.