View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:18 AM   #115
karunaji
Evangelist
karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Bookeen Opus
Quote:
Originally Posted by siebert View Post
Of course it can, but I was just too lazy, as the dictionary I was interested in didn't need it.

Ciao,
Steffen
Hi Steffen,

How hard it would be to figure this out? I tried to look at the format description but I probably won't have that much time to figure it out. I had some impression that it is not fully described.

I want it because I have bought PONS DE>EN dictionary and I use it to practice reading German texts. This dictionary provides word pronunciation in square brackets [] but in Kindle pop-up window it appears empty. I have to press ENTER and it's rather inconvenient. I decoded the dictionary and I can see that the pronunciation is composed of small images. But Kindle font actually contains extended IPA characters so it should be trivial to replace the images to chars and repack the dictionary.

I just tried to decode another dictionary DE>RU and it also contains multiple inflection index sections.
karunaji is offline   Reply With Quote