View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:11 AM   #37
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by scveteran View Post
They are not being dishonest. They tell you that a feature of the system is that you can lend your books. I really think it is silly to not realize that there will be limits on that.

It seems to me that there are some people who are just looking for a reason to not like it.

I would say because they use of the "lend your ebooks" as a sales enticement but without and OBVIOUS disclaimer as to limitations, is actionable deceptive advertising. It only hurts all people who want these devices to succeed when these big companies come up with these behind-the-curtain draconian limitations.

I would say what B&N is doing it trying to make it look like their system is the same as Amazon's where you can have a book on I believe 6-devices at the same time as long as those devices are registered to your account. The more I read about B&N the better Amazon looks...and that takes some effort on B&N's part.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote