Thread: Order Status
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 08:25 PM   #56
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertheglobe View Post
But seriously: what real business charges their customers UPFRONT for the FULL AMOUNT. And then does not deliver...
Apparently companies outside the US are not required to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertheglobe View Post
And I'm holding my money only until the next CC bill is due. I always pay it in full, but not for an undelivered product. At that time I will contest the charges, request a chargeback (and pay the remainder of my bill).
Your risking a double billing cycle interest charge if you do this. Pay the full amount. You can still get a chargeback even if you've paid the full bill.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote