View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #33
Matei566
Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matei566 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD
I made an account just to ask this, please bear with me as this is the first time I've tried anything like this and my knowledge is very limited. Every step makes sense to me except the first one. I cant seem to get my SD cart to format properly. I am on a Mac which I think is part of the problem (no Minitool Partition). I tried to figure out how to do it using Terminal to no avail. I used the standard Disk Utility on Mac and it just creates a fat32 but it clearly isnt right; when I copy the files on per the instructions and plug in the Nook just boots normally. I have managed to boot into CWM but never Cyanoboot. Thanks for any help that you can offer.
Matei566 is offline   Reply With Quote