Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #18
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
As to this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00573LRIE

It is an ill-fitting generic pouch/stand - two inches wider and two inches taller than the KT = huge!

The stand-up feature puts the KT at about 15 degrees from vertical, which is too upright for reading when placed on a table in front of you.

The included carabiner and "screen protector" are simply irrelevant filler.

Definitely not recommended, even if it were free.
Does that mean you got it? Just curious cause I was unsure of the safty of it. That said even the one I have offers limited protection and its by Kobo/Indigo.

So can you post pictures if you have time of the points you mention? If not no worries just easier to picture when we can see exactly what you mean. I dont know about the vertical on the table I prefere to hold it or lay it flat.

Any way thanks for letting us know.
I see you added pictures. Gives us a better idea of what you are meaning. Thanks for the update

jack

Last edited by jackastor; 07-16-2011 at 09:56 PM.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote