View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryWes View Post
I have not posted about this particular book at any other sites that Mobilread and my own blog. My other free books have 150-500 downloads for that same month.
This just tickled a vague memory in the back of my head - so I did a search and discovered Article on TeleRead last month. I suspect that's a factor in your jump in stats. Congrats! Always great to get attention from a popular site/blog, even better when it's positive
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote