View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Cut and Paste issue

The latest version of Sigil works well. But I did experience one minor problem. I was rearranging text so that I wouldn't have broken paragraphs around pictures.

I cut the text above the picture, insert the cursor at the head of text below the picture and right click and choose paste. This selects the first word to the right of the cursor and pastes the clipboard text over it, erasing that first word.

To avoid the problem I just do as above but instead of right clicking for paste, I use Control V and it works great..

Thanks for making editing epubs easy!
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote