View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #63
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I don't even know why you posted these two comments, except to be snarky.
Simply that you seemed to be saying that, because you didn't like the case design, you thought that they hadn't put much work into the machine's functionality. That, at least, is how I interpreted your comment that:

Quote:
It looks like they spent so much time prettying up the outside. How much thought did they put into what really counts?
If I've misunderstood you, perhaps you could clarify what your meaning actually was?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote