View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #1135
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Due to life happening, and circumstances in general, Top of the Heap Reviews will be on an extended hiatus for the foreseeable future. Thank you for allowing us to review your books, and to talk to everyone about writing, reading, and publishing in general.

The site took off much faster than expected, and things grew to a point where we can no longer sustain the amount of work coming in, nor can we guarantee a turn around time with any certainty.

IF YOU SENT A PHYSICAL COPY, it will still be reviewed and put up on the site in the coming months however. All electronic copies will be destroyed to protect any copyright infringement of the authors that have worked so hard to get their stuff out.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

This doesn't mean I'm going to NOT do book reviews, but I am taking a GIANT step backwards. The workload became so much that reading stopped being fun, and became a chore. The last thing I want to do is lose any love of reading.

So unless it's something I REALLY want to read, I've deleted it from my computer.
Sorry to hear you got overwhelmed, Joe, and I'm glad to have received the wonderful reviews you gave me. Remember, you've still got a free ROGO book coming your way, to read for your own pleasure if not for review. Don't ever let anything diminish your joy of reading! Take care of yourself.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote