View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #56
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm extremely satisfied with the Kindle. Extremely stable (it's never crashed). Does exactly what I want. Excellent dictionaries. Great bookstore. When I'm reading I don't want to be distracted with e-mail, web browsing, etc. If I want that, I'll use my iPad.
I agree. The Kindle is very good at its job. Could it be better? Maybe, but adding more and more functions on is like starting with a pocket knife and adding on this and that. Eventually it becomes difficult to use it for its intended purpose. If something is supposed to be a dedicated ereader why add more and more stuff onto it? Just concentrate on making the ereader more efficient at its job. Thinks like an improved cataloging system for example. Leave other stuff to the tablet makers.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote