View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:24 AM   #35084
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I just love my spectacle store. I have a "subscription" for new glasses every two years, for €3,00 (if you subscribe now €3.50) a month I get send a cheque every two years which will pay for my new glasses. Normally I have to pay over €200 for new glasses because I have ophthalmic astigmatism (which means that the outside edges of my glasses have to be very thick) I need extra thin glasses, but with this subscription I don't have to pay extra for that and I only pay €72.

Last week I got my cheque so today I'm going to choose new glasses. My local store is very nice because they allow me to choose my glasses today, when wearing my contact, set them aside for me and tomorrow, when I wear my old glasses I can get my eyes measured.

My last two pairs were both dark red, I think I might go for a black frame this time.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote