View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #285
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Nothing ridiculous about it, that would indeed be the case IF I was not, as you say, being given a couple of months more to make sure I've downloaded my books. And no, B&N is not obliged to give anyone access to their goods but on the other hand, I am not obliged to give them my money. Lots of other shops around that carry the writers I like. Not to mention all the wonderful free sites out there, so I am not going to be stuck for reading material. And like ficbot, I won't be losing any sleep over not being able to buy from BN. Just saying that it strikes me as a really weird way to do business, they must not want to keep all the paying customers they've "inherited" from Fictionwise. Oh well ....

Amazon here I come!

Last edited by Byrdie; 12-02-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote