Thread: Kpw tool chain
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:24 AM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
*makes notes* - which will probably have dust on them by the time one hits the UK.

*makes notes anyway*

err, correct me if I am wrong but that seems to be identical hardware no? to the 5.

And the TC is still one pre-dating the shift the hardfloat (2012.05 I think) so all in that looks pretty much like everything built for - say - a 3, with judicious flag love, would still run nicely on that. (Image resolution and Bpp bête noires aside )

Well, that was nice of them, I also thought for some reason in my foggy mind that they might strip the ram on the newer devices but looks like it was just the storage.

And the sound. Which reminds me I have all the code for OTGUSB now (latest branch) for the 4, which would be nice to run on one for sanity testing prior to a port effort but not required. OTGUSB would be nice too.

I digress with my scattergun comments, so the device looks near identical and the code will be cross device between YOSHI and YOSHIME.
(Not quite the flaming lips pink robots Yoshimi but close enough that I can remember it : )

Happy days then, nice work mate.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote