View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Mantano Reader Problem

I wonder if anybody may have experienced a similar problem (described below) and is aware of a solution they can share?

I have been using the Mantano reader with a HTC-Flyer for several months now and it has become my reader of choice. Today I tried to open a book I had been reading earlier and received the following error message "an error occurred when opening the book".

I then tried other books and received the same message for most of the book I attempted. A small percentage of books did open, probably about 5% of the books I sampled. Most if not all of the books I was able to open were downloaded recently.

I deleted the book I was reading and reloaded it. It works fine now, but the error message persists for the other books.

I assume I can delete and reload the other books but I have 600+ books loaded and I would rather avoid reloading the entire library if possible.

Also, no recent updates that I'm aware of, no setting adjustments etc. As far as I can tell the problem just started out of the blue.

If anybody has any ideas or suggestions - I would greatly appreciate.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote