View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #18
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I have the iPad2, but had no issues with 1st gen. My wife and I prefer Zinio though and you should try it if you have an iPad; I think Zinio is more powerful and better for Magazines than the Nook app.
Zinio's not bad; however, a number of the magazines I read aren't available on Zinio. I got the NC to be able to get more of the mags I want from the B&N store, as well as being able to sideload the others in PDF format (something else the iPad had serious problems with, as it happens... fyi, I have the 16gb iPad running iOS 3.2).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote