View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 03:12 AM   #8
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
HI, I think I have found it: should be the post by vladmoscow
dated June 15, 2010 12:57 pm

and the file is available at this link:
http://narod.ru/disk/21869731000/Poc...aries.zip.html

Only question is, these look legal to me, but can anybody that understands Russian confirm?
Hi Paolo, et al,

I've been trying to download the file all day - it stalls at irregular intervals - but I shall keep trying, from time to time. I got to 99.6% and it refused to go further, which I thought was far from copacetic.

If I do get a hold of it, perhaps I can upload it to my webspace and put a link here? Or is there a better solution?

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote