View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
The screens are all black on grey. The Sony is NOT white. That took me longer to get used to than the flashing on page turns, to be honest. And though everyone compares it to reading on paper, I don't find that to be so. It is still a screen, subject to glare and reflection, though not much, and I do find that I have to tilt the device here and there to get the best results. So don't believe ALL the hype.

Note: I still love e-ink, the screen is fantastic, and you truly have to see it to believe it. But it isn't "just like" reading on paper.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote