View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Rocketfish Advanced Series VS Wacom Bamboo Stylus

Just finished a few quick tests with the new goodies I bought at Best Buy tonight.

Rocketfish Advanced Series Stylus

Easy to use, kinda rough after awhile, but I got it open box for $4. he pen itself is gorgeous and heavy duty. It's pretty easy to color and draw in little spaces. Good for handwriting definitely.

Wacom Bamboo Stylus

Smoother than the Rocketfish, but bulkier. Works great for handwriting. Will have to try more drawing tests with it later.

I like both very much. But it just shows you that pretty much any stylus designed for the iPad will work on the Kindle Fire.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote