View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 07:26 AM   #69
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
This is a silly argument. When you go to a restaurant or fast food do you write and b&m about how the food looks nothing like the picture?
You're missing the point.
Dishes appearance on restaurant menu's pictures isn't "THE main content" you expect from those dishes. Main content is usually the taste.

Which is the main content of the iPad 3? The display.
Readability in bright light conditions IS a CORE feature related to THE main content of the new iPad.

It's not like you lie about the wi-fi or gps capabilities.
Now, if everyone was (and is) ok with the iPad's and all the other tablets' scarce readability in bright light -direct or not- WHY do you need to lie about it?

This is the point I don't get. The first hypotesys was narcissism, and I didn't find any better already.

There's another hypotesis we can do: the coming of the New Digital Gadget is like a religious event. And when it comes to religion, one doesn't complaint about the paranormal look of the Divine, in the representations people make of it.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-19-2012 at 07:35 AM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote