View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 12:42 AM   #3
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Interestingly, Mr. Rucker seems to have had a problem adding a cover to his epub edition. The cover is shown within the actual book, but the book is represented on my Aura HD as the first page of text after the cover.

I didn't send it through Calibre because I wanted to experience the unaltered file created by the author. Even so, I added it to Calibre afterward to see whether there was a difference. There, too, the book's cover appeared to be the first page of text.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 03-18-2014 at 12:44 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote