View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Sad news. I loved her novelization of the original V mini-series and the others she wrote in that series of books.

RIP
I remember a quote from what I think is the 1st V book. It's near the end where they're on the ship that is going to blow up. They avert it (in a more realistic way than in the mini-series) and one of the characters observes that "if this is heaven (they are on the ship yet) I want to try the other place." I didn't know there was more than one book in the V universe.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote