Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #318
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pon Farr View Post
Why can't we get this in the USA yet?
If there was a problem delaying production, then it shouldn't be released in Canada, UK, Australia, etc..
Nobody seems to know anything.
I need to know when I can get the 64gb arc in the United States
Like the Glo and Mini, Kobo are trying to keep the Arcs available to US customers from indie bookstores. I know for a fact that "Giovanni's Room" in Philly has all three capacities of the Arc (incl. 64GB) in stock and on the shelves. (215-923-2960). They are not selling it through their website.

(Although, all their display models seem to be with the white bezel).

I also happen to know that sales are slooooow, so they won't be around for long before being returned. If you can find a Kobo-affiliated indie store near you, you may be able to get it from them, but I think fewer booksellers became Arc stores than tried to beome Glo/Mini stores.
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote