View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #21
npr
Zealot
npr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura, H2OE2, Libra 2
Try as I may, I'm only getting limited success in getting my Kobo Glo to display series info.

I've now discovered the series info in the "edit metadata" tab of caibre is different to that shown in the book ie that shown by double clicking a book in library and then selecting the metadata icon along the side of that window.
If I select a book and click "convert book" this changes the series info in the book to that in the "edit metadata" tab. Is this what I should be doing?

The series info is still now showing in my Kobo, I've re connected calibre a number of time and even deleted the book and re installed it but still no series info in the Kobo.

Any help gratefully received.
npr is offline   Reply With Quote