View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #24
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
There is still going to be some subset of us avid readers who are getting OLDER, and don't want to do prolonged reading on a cell phone device! My Palm PDA was really bothering my eyes; hence the justification for a Kindle last year. I'll read on my cell phone in the grocery checkout line, but when I sit down to really READ, the Kindle is much better on the eyes.
The point is that if they open up their store to cell phones, its going to be open to everything, which makes the Kindle pretty irrelevant. You would be able to read Kindle store books on a Cybook for example.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote