Thread: Kindle content
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoggins View Post
Hi. I recently converted a pdf to a prc file and I want to sell it at the kindle store but I don't have a kindle devise and I'm not sure if the type is large enough to read. It's a short booklet on prophecy. If anyone has a kindle device and wishes to check out the screen display for me I would appreciate it. I can email the file as an attachment or upload it to one of my websites and give you the link. Thanks
Have you tried it in the mobipocket reader software? I think the Kindle controls the font size not the ebook on the Kindle.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote