View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #75
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Too close together for me. It all runs together. I don't like too large of line spacing normal is good enough for me. I do however have to have a empty line after each paragraph.
I could easily modify the line spacing so it's not so close together. It's just simple CSS editing. As for the line space after each paragraph, no way. That just causes a break in reading. If the text is broken by a paragraph space, it interrupts the reading for every paragraph space. When you have the space for a section break, it's OK for the reading to be interrupted so you know it's a new section. But to do something to interrupt after ever paragraph is bad form.

I've noticed that a lot of publishers like to use a line-height of 1.2em which I find just too big.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote