Thread: Author Website
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #13
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Websites are also useful because they give strangers a convenient way of getting in touch with you.

Over the past year, I've received about ten commissions, interview requests, and speaking invitations through the contact form on my web site. Some of those people may have taken the trouble to look me up on facebook, but I don't think all of them would have. A web site is an easy, convenient contact point.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote