View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:19 PM   #8
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
There was an article a short while back over at iMore.com that stated some iPad apps will not work properly with the new resolution.
I thought thatt may be the case. I guess it will be up to developers to update as required. Wonder how the newer apps will scale for iPad 1 and 2. Or if we will ultimately be forced to upgrade...

I'm asking because right now the iPad2 prices are looking pretty good, so I am a little torn.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote