View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
mrevent
Zealot
mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: kindle 3w, dxg, 5, Kv
The idea itself was great! Yet, I am a bit confused about this.

But first: the script is no longer available to downlad. So, I could not try it.
Second: Why does the script no longer work?
Third: does/did this work with pdf documents?

Rob Crawford: I tried your way with a pdf document I highlighted in Kindle, but it did not work.

And lastly: The Klippings application seems to be well made. It imports Myclippings file and exporting as html or csv is possible. (The clippings are ordered in rows and columns; so they look like a skim file as well.) What I wonder is whether there is a way (if the above two do not work, I mean) to use the export from Klippings to do/ make possible again what matthewmcg did with the script described above: i.e. automating highlights in the pdf file itself --a question very much related to the fact that I don't know anyhting about programming
mrevent is offline   Reply With Quote