View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:53 PM   #11
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I've just paid for an EZ Reader Pro (from Newegg.ca and hope to have it soon). Any recommendations upon first use (after charging), beyond an immediate firmware download?

I had a BeBook a while back, which is based upon the same unit as the 6". I can honestly say I liked the BeBook, though I replaced it with a DR1000 for larger PDFs. Is the EZRP any better at landscape mode page flow than the 6"? Just incase I need to take the odd larger PDF with me.
omro is offline   Reply With Quote