View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #10
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Apparently, KF8 supports quite a number of pseudo classes. I tested a couple more of them that I thought might be useful for automatically applying styles to unformatted paragraphs and found out that at least the following pseudo classes work:

:after
:before
:first-letter
:first-line
:first-of-type
:last-of-type
:lang(xx)
:nth-child(n)
:nth-child(even)
:nth-child(odd)
:nth-of-type(n)
:only-of-type

Wow!! Now with the pseudo-classes :before and :after the chapter numbering (among other things) can be automated or be simpler.
Amazon must have added support for them recently because I remember that not long ago I tried to use them and kindlegen gave me warning messages and not allow me to use them. Great work Doitsu!!
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote