View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
savbeowulf
Enthusiast
savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD Ivory
Hi I too am eagerly awaiting my new Ivory Aura HD never bought an ereader before (always used GT-P1000 and GT-N7100 and 3rd Gen Ipad to read books) and never before purchased anything kobo branded. However when I saw the Aura HD I couldn't resist have already had confirmation that my sleep case has been dispatched I'm really looking forward to the whole ereader experience. Love the forum and have found loads of information already. I have already pre installed Calibre and ADE to get chance to learn to use them.
savbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote