View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:17 AM   #19
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
The Kobo Touch firmware has its quirks and bugs, but I'd hardly call it "busted".
The only thing I might be tempted to call "busted" was the original 2.0.0 release that dramatically failed to install on some people's machines. Even then, the fact that it was only "some" could argue against any sensible use of the word anyway (though if I had gone through the endless square-dancing, I might have a different view!) Otherwise, I don't think we are dealing with more or worse bugs than any other e-reader.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote